September 10, 2009 | The Ritz-Carlton, Dearborn
The CIO Executive Summit is driven by a Governing Body of leading CIOs who play a vital role in the development of this conference. These CIOs create an agenda that addresses today’s opportunities and challenges faced by their peers, thus delivering on the event promise: “by CIOs, for CIOsSM.”
The CIO Executive Summit also enhances the power and reach of your professional relationships by providing a seat at the table with hundreds of other IT leaders.
Nationally recognized as the most respected IT Leadership conference in North America, the conference is without question, the networking event of the year for CIOs.
The 2009 Detroit CIO Executive Summit is a private conference designed by CIOs, for CIOs. Attendance is by invitation only. All qualified registrants will be considered and will be granted confirmation based upon qualifications and space availability. Access to the conference is open to individuals that meet the following criteria:
- CIOs, VPs of IT and Direct Reports from $1B+ organizations
- CIOs & Direct Reports from $500M-$1B organizations
- CIOs (or equivalent) from $250-$500M organizations
- CIOs (or equivalent) of agencies or organizations with greater than 1,000 employees
- CIOs (or equivalent) from $1B+ organizations
More information can be found here: http://www.bycios.com/event_cio_es/agenda/id/119