I recently discovered an agile presentation by Richard Banks, (of Sydney Australia) on “Agile from a Developers Perspective”, which I thought was worth a look. The presentation itself deals with the following questions:
- How do you do estimating with an unknown target?
- Can a team be agile in a company with a “traditional” environment?
- How do you do up front estimating – especially related to fixed cost?
- Which agile methodology should we use?
- How much documentation is needed before we start & how much should we create as we go?
- How do you pick a good agile team member – what qualities of a person do we look for?
- How do we handle scope changes in terms of the overall project?